Sunday, February 1, 2009

My @ Home days!!

I've been at home now for more than a month... I was so damn excited about staying home for so long after my college days ended. But yeah! I wasn't given leave for a leisure trip to the Swiss!!

I have always been this meticulous guy who plans every damn thing perfectly before starting study. I did it almost perfectly this time round as well. Well begun is half done, yeah?! It is just half done till date. I never believed when a couple of my seniors told it is pretty hard to get into the study drive especially after slogging for insane hours at office for more than a year and half. Bullshit!! I thought... I have probably been misled by my fantasy... He was more than a 100% right!!!

I shouldn't take the blame more than necessary though.. True I was a lil playful, a lil reckless and a lil too lazy... (Well now, insert that "Anniyan" dialogue for me here... "10 paisa thiridina thappaa" thingy! Suits me well, at least in this juncture!) But I better feel happy, I did not waste all the sweet times... Did quite a lot of useful things... And here I go in telling you what so good and bad I did, felt and thought in my "@ home days"!

Web su do ku!!! I have become one total addict to this site... Especially cos the ranking it gives encourages me. (I'm now on rank 13!!) It has been my habit that I solve the su do ku everyday on The Hindu. One reason my dad still doesn't mind buying the daily reader... I at least get to flip through the pages after the su do ku is done. To keep my brain ticking, I thought I'd play more of su do ku on the net... Nice idea right?! Well it kept ticking too much.... I lived on these su do kus for at least 12 hours a day for the first 15 days! I'd surely not call it a total waste of time EOD!!!

Warcraft III - As a kid, I have never played video games... Better late than never, you see!! Warcraft, Age of Empires, NFS and NFS underground kept me occupied for some 3 hours a day... I loved NFS and NFS underground cos I won the games genuinely!! :) Okay now, don't think how I win Warcraft... Only my junior Ambarish knows about it!!!

The lil left out time in the day goes for my after noon naps, the soothing evening walks and my morning tuitions! Every night, I go to my study schedule and shamelessly look at what all I have been accumulating, undone. But I think it is just natural to be a lil casual in the first "few" days.

"The Quality of English is twice blest!
It blesseth him that takes him that gives!!"

If you are thinking where these lines came in suddenly, it is my appreciation for the ambiguous words in English like few, around, about... And the lines?! A rip off from "Quality of Mercy" by Shakespeare !! :)

There are certain specific things I'd like to say... Deeper ones.. More thoughtful moments... Very insightful incidents... Catch you soon with them! This is just the prelude!!!

Love...
Sri!!

4 comments:

Sangeetha Muralidharan said...

First things first; i'd like to laud you for the stuff you've been doing @ home :p , but on the flip side i'm jealous!!! Mann you have your own sweet time.. and you know what! Fair enough to freak out doing NOTHING for all the toil in the past few months~~ and about the sudoku- i was never a sudoku person and am so oblivious to all that fun you might have had playing! Ways i've played NFS all day too (Surprise)...lolzz (Kiddo days o' mine) i still love playing the small lil video games (i got reminded of MARIO, CONTRA, POPOYE, KUNG FU and one other car game which i just can't seem to recollect :p)

and yeah man! Echoing your profile description 'I Speak loads and loads.. As if I was the only one born to speak for all.'-- I SO KNEW THIS WAS JUST THE PRELUDE!! :)

Keep Posting!! Adieu~~
ֆαnġ∑e†нα

sb said...

my 1st reflex - wat r u studyin btw?? cos i don get a head r tail out of the whole rigmarole cos i dono the foundation.. hwevr, wrkin out sudoku is grt - but 12 hrs only if u r a student connected to figures.. i gues u are.. otherwse tak care of ur eyes..
gud luck 4 ur xams..

sb said...

oh finals - thts grt.. al d best!
n u mean csk rt?? as for vaidu, she ws my clasmate n fren 4m atp..

myth said...

a really good one ... spl the quotes which u include here and there r awesome ... keep going ...

rgds
myth