Friday, May 16, 2008

What true love is!

Out of his bed, he started weeping
And ne'r ceased until she looked...
Her looks cared,
At first sight, smiles wake!

And in her eyes - joy yelled!
He spoke not - yet she comprehended!
She loved embracing - his face -
Blushing at every kiss!
She placed him on her laps,
He restrain'd not seeing her...

The purest form - I,
the world ever adules - she
The mother... takes nothing and
dithers not to give everything....
What true love is!!

Dated: 12 July 2004

4 comments:

Unknown said...

let me b d first to give comment....i liked this poem very much abt mother's love.... especially last para in tat poem...i'm becumin ur fan... keep continuin d gud work...

Unknown said...

very well written... reminds me of my mom... damn i am missing her! gud one macha!

Unknown said...

hey its really touching charan......... i really love my mom

Sangeetha Muralidharan said...

Charan!! I was just bowsing thru all o your poems;This one just caught my eye and inevitably-My heart-Very subtly expressed!! I loved the last para especially!! I had anything but this in my mind when we first met- You are a UNIMAGINABLY cool! (Not a nut as you might think). Liked the other post about spirituality too!! I think i am going to look forward to reading more o your posts-Cuz- Today i perceived 'The Other side o you'. Back to this poem-It seriously makes me wanna give my mom a warm hug!!
10/10 and thumbs up for this Poem!!
Your Fan
San (See the rhyme!! ;)