Thursday, December 2, 2010

Well, I do believe!!

I believe...
I'm good, growing and learning; though I know
I am not seeing enough of the million lessons that are being orchestrated for me.

I believe...
I'm being tuned every moment by invisible hands to be what is planned for me, yet
I keep screeching like the old radio, without knowing which frequency to capture.

I believe...
I'm living my life the way I want it, yet causing the irony -
Stopping a lot of people from living lives the way they want to.

I believe...
I'm running to be the best of men I know, though I sincerely acknowledge
I am not even there in the league that's racing.

I believe...
I'm being hand held and guided along my path, yet screwed up on my head
Not to believe it most times and venture the dark in vain.

I believe...
I am down-to-earth, though at times people say,
"Your earth is slightly above mine".

I believe...
I'm an extrovert caring loads for people I love, yet
so selfish and introvertic not to love the people I don't love.

I believe...
I'm blessed to be embraced and cuddled by so many, though
I'm silly enough to throw away relations at will, without thought.

I believe...
I'm doing quite a lot for my world, also knowing
"Quite a lot" is not quite enough for my world.

I believe...
I'm devouring my ego myself and being humbler, but hey..
I want to devour it myself. Who are you to insult me?

I believe...
I'd someday be an inspiration for someone if not many, in spite of knowing
Day dreaming is not so great after all, "day working" is.

I believe...
I'd be missed when I am gone, though I know
It is not so bad as people missing me when I'm still around

I believe...
I will soon find some reason for believing all this,
And I more than believe that this reason exists!

For without this reason, without this will, We wouldn't exist.
What am I if I don't believe?!

With loads of faith,
Sri...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

make up ur mind sri ;) thts the first thing tht came to my mind.. read ur post after long.. really long.. loved it as i always do!

Sri Charan R said...

Tks dude!! :) But on what should I make up my mind now?!

Pikachu said...

Hey mach.... Saema post... most of it I would whole heartedly accept them :) First when I started reading I was like dis is de best verse, aprama next verse better... and it went on till end... Classic mams :) In fact this is one a very very few post I understood... WELCOME to our world of linguistics :P :P

Keep it up....!! Every single thing was so much appropriate :)

Simple ah sonna "BEST" ...!! but hoping to see some more BESTER post :P ;)

Sandhiya said...

Hey Charan!!! I would like to call it one of your finest posts. EXCELLENT.
Particularly I liked that down-to-earth verse!!! how true !! each and every human lives on faith.faith dat'll tomo will come faith that things will be better!!! the way u hav brought out the faith and the irony in it was amazing.

Keep Posting :)

Bharath Raam said...

Charan my dear friend and loving bro,

I believe
I called u today early morning for a reason…

SWAMI’S REASONS FOR U TO BELIEVE:

Out of the million lessons HE orchestrates ‘HE chooses what u need to see for the moment….’

Tuning u every moment ‘is to remind u that u r in safe hands…’

U stop people from living the lives the way they want to cuz ‘HE wants to touch upon their lives through u’…

HIS point is more so to keep u running…

Its jus an illusion u already have the faith.. Just be PATIENT.

When ego surfaces it is necessary for HIM to curtail it……

U don’t love the people you don’t want to cuz HE feels those people are loved and cared enough…

'Throwing away'(too harsh pls say 'letting go') relationships at will…HE chooses the people u need… Having said that remember U don’t have the right to hurt anyone…

Sangeetha Muralidharan said...

Charan,

I guess, that was right from the heart. Very extrovert and Candid. Well, we all have our reasons to believe or not to believe and sometimes we're not even sure.

But after all, we all DO stand for something (Doesn't matter if we know it or haven't really analysed it) and it makes you who you are.

Inspired
Sangeetha

Anonymous said...

You have proved to be a Baba now (-;
I dont know what you believe about yourself but I believe that you are far too complicated to unfold yourself..
But then after reading this, I feel there is hell lot of efforts we need to put to figure you out..
Looks like you are more complicated than the SHELL IT stuff.. Lolzzzzzz
Nothing but you can beat it..
Well, all said and done, thats again and awesome gist of your feeling and "YOU".
I loved that EGO part a lot..
Rammurthy Sri Charan, Certified CA (Complicated Artist)
Cheers and will look forward to much of these coming from you. Great going and keep it up dude (-;

Anonymous said...

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky....lol

Charan!

Interesting lines to ponder... Simple but truth.

Keeping writing:)

Bye
Allinten

Akil said...

Jichutael pongo :) Arumai !!!